Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stripes and leather


IMG_1792

As you already know i have a big crush on black and stripes. So i couldn't resist to wear this inspired by Stella sweater again but this time combined with leather skirt. I was searching for a middle skirt for a quite long time and thanks to Zara and new collection i found finally this amazing leather skirt with perfect fit! And can you imagine how surprised i was finding this gorgeous heels on sale by Primark! I hope you like this look! Have a great rest of the week!


IMG_1815 IMG_1769 IMG_1801 IMG_1829 ink IMG_1832 IMG_1839 IMG_1824 IMG_1764 IMG_1782 IMG_1852 IMG_1885

Wearing: // Sweater: Mango // Skirt, Bracelet: Zara // Turtleneck: H&M // Heels: Primark //

Follow on Bloglovin

Feel free to follow me on Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
SHARE:

42 comments

  1. Really great outfit dear and love that sweater paired with the leather!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. spódnica jest śliczna! Bardzo ładnie wychodzisz na zdjęciach :)

    http://lifestyleourblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful look! love your stripe sweater.
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look breathtaking!! Such a great all black outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice outfit ! I like this sweater a lot

    xx
    www.culturevogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice outfit, leather is such a trend

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant outfit, I just love your shoes
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woooooow y Woow!!lovely and so elegant!!!

    http://fuk-fashion.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome outfit and cool pics
    Just super cool
    :D

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/saturday-night.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look. It is great!
    I'm new to your blog, I have met by chance and I liked it so I stay follower from today.
    kisses

    I invite you to visit my blog and follow if you like :)
    lavieestbellebyyisela.blogspot.com
    -> New Post Today - <

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super flot skirt, den længde er bare så elegant

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning pictures and such a great outfit! You look like a doll dear. <3
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous outfit!!!
    love your skirt and jumper
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post lovely! i love your design of your jumper - it's sooo perfect<3 and it works perfectly well with your skirt! and your purse is on point [:
    keep up the great work!
    also if you're interested, let's follow each other! do let me know!!

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am helplessly in love with your shoes! they are just great!

    kissboombang, lilly.
    Bonnie & Kleid

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bonito look! Me encanta tu blog, ¿Nos seguimos? Un beso desde http://entrejoyasydiamantes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for lovely comment on my blog! of course we can follow each other :) I'm followed you)

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This look is so perfect!
    Wish you a great weekend dear!

    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your outfit looks very pretty :-)
    http://julia-zi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's such a great classy outfit! Love it, and nice photos:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this! especially the skirt is so classy!!!
    xoxo, laura

    My January Review now on
    www.dresscodefabulous.blogspot.com
    Come and have a look :)))

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look absolutely stunning!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are and you look beautiful! Loving the sweater.


    STAY AWESOME xxx
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. simple yet very chic look!

    xxo from NYC

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great look, I love your heels!! <3

    xoxo Saranda
    http://www.sarandaadriana.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice*
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings <3
    www.flordemaracuja.pt

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sweater and the leather skirts were such a good pair,
    you look awesome hunn.

    yati
    yatiinoah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the sweater and all the rest :D

    Wanna follow?

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. you look stunning !!! love the jumper

    would you like to follow each other? please visit my blog and let me know

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    eliza

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Like the stripes!! http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the black leather skirt.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wirklich cooler midirock :)
    Lg
    www.blogsteryourlife.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  33. WinProFX provides Indian traders with a reliable Forex Broker Reviews platform designed to compare broker performance, trading tools, and market access features for smarter trading decisions. The platform includes real-time market updates, technical analysis tools, advanced trading charts, and fast trade execution that help traders identify opportunities and improve trading accuracy. Users can evaluate broker features such as educational support, mobile trading access, customer service, and account management before selecting a broker. Beginners can learn Forex basics using demo accounts and educational content focused on leverage, pips, trading psychology, and market behavior. Experienced traders can use advanced trading tools and live market data to refine strategies and improve market performance. With secure market access and modern technology, WinProFX offers a professional Forex broker review experience in India.

    ReplyDelete

© The Day Dreamings. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig