Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Instaweek



























Find me on Instagram
SHARE:

34 comments

  1. Nice photos!
    I love your blog, keep up with the good job!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice photos :)
    Love your bracelet!

    Bisous, Marie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your jewelry and your cute dog with his ponytail!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit picture of your clothes look so well!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow us if you like it ?

    Hope to see you soon on it!

    X

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I see you have the Dot perfume, what does it smell like? The bottle is beautiful, I'm hoping the scent is the same :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the watch! Also the look in the last photo is perfect.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice photos!

    love, Gongy

    http://groolstyle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos! your yorkie is really cute!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. thnnx for the comment... following...u're turn now... waiting.. <#

    ReplyDelete
  10. your puppy is like the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your watch and cobalt blue sweater...cute puppy too :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really really great photos, dear!
    I just love it! =D

    Big kiss,
    http://touchofpurple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the outfit ideas you have put together!!
    Love the heels <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful snapshots! I especially love your outfits images. The watch is also beyond cool

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pictures!
    Amazing blog, would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh this is adorable! Your dog is so cute!! I love instagram!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These outfits are so amazing, can't decide which one I like more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello dear!
    Thanks for the visit. And I like the idea of following each other. I am following now, number 170, the icon with the eye, Miss z.
    Now It's your turn, I hope you will follow me back.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  19. All those cool outfits!
    http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  20. great pics and i love the ootds! Your dog is really cute too :)

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loveley pictures! Nice heels mennn!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. die ausgabe der vogue muss ich mir definitiv auch noch zulegen! :)

    beste grüße

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha, how funny, I also have an Instagram round-up post on my blog too. Love the outfit photos!

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    P.S. You are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. such lovely and inspiring images! I love them!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice pictures :)
    I love your watch and your dog is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Serious envy over all the jewelry in this post. And such a cute dog! :)

    -x, MJ
    blue-gardens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Аксессуары и обувь просто класс!

    ReplyDelete
  28. bellissime queste pics, adoro i set che hai creato e il collier de chien!
    baci

    ReplyDelete

© The Day Dreamings. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig